Sunday, July 17, 2011

Me-Me-Meme

I have been tagged by the lovely and fabulous Riley Redgate for this wonderful post. It's dirty! It's forbidden! It's a good thing we're all friends here or this would be downright wrong! Or right. It all depends on how you look at it, I suppose.
Here goes!
 
What do you call your panties/underwear/undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
Mostly I call them underwear. However, I do have a three year old son, and my mother (who has two daughters, and no sons) loves to call my son's underwear panties. How embarrassing. Especially in public. Especially when he repeats it. Gah! Parents...


Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
No. In fact what I'm wearing NEVER comes up in my dreams. Unless, of course, I'm not wearing anything. No one is really concerned about clothes in those dreams.
Strange...

What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Sand paper.
Just sayin'...

If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be, and WHY?
I would be hot pink underwear (not panties! Gah! NOT panties!). I would also have sparkles and/or sequins. Maybe feathers. Actually I have a pair just like this. *Runs to get camera*

.

.

.

Oh man. Husband says that's inappropriate. Stupid responsible husband!

Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?
I have not. And probably will not. I have however been to an All Time Low concert, which is the ONLY concert I've been to where people have thrown their bras. It was weird and awkward, but the lead singer seemed to like it. So...whatev.
 
Also, I'm not gonna take my underwear off in public. Sick! Sick! Sick!

You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?
Laundry.

Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
Underoos! Actually, no. I've heard of these, but have no clue what they are.

If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?
You know all those quotes on the taco bell sauces? Those.

How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?
Seven. Think about it.

Tag Four People and tell them why you are being so cruel to them.
Oh crap. Well you see...everyone I know knows everyone else so I'm sure everyone has already been tagged. *breathes*
Ok. I'm seriously hyperventilating about this. I'm not tagging anyone! Ha. Deal with it.

All the best,
Kacey

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! How did I miss this? I didn't know you got caught in the #evilpantymeme scheme. You did great! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete